About Lyn T. Arcari
Providing Caring Creative & Sensible Solutions at Arcari Law
Meet Lyn T. Arcari
The goal at Arcari Law is to provide the highest quality of legal representation while remaining focused on each client’s individual and unique circumstances. Not every client is the same, not every solution is the same. Arcari Law will diligently pursue your rights while remaining focused on cost-efficient options and attainable solutions.
Lyn’s training as a trial attorney, mediator, collaborative lawyer, and Guardian ad Litem equip her with a broader vision for fashioning solutions based on an individual’s needs. We are mindful of the individual, the family, as well as the legal landscape when fashioning remedies in both the family law and probate realm.
Prior to attending Suffolk University Law School, Lyn began her career in a small, boutique law firm in Boston, MA focusing on family law, from there she enjoyed several years as the Legal Administrator for MIT Lincoln Laboratory. She excelled in law school, graduating with cum laude distinction, as well as other distinctions throughout her matriculation. She attended Boston College for her undergraduate education and continues to supplement her education with other legal trainings. Remaining current with the evolution of the legal landscape is of paramount importance to Arcari Law.
LYN T. ARCARI
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA 2003, J.D. Cum Laude Honors
- Boston College, Liberal Arts, B.A.
- Certified Collaborative Lawyer by Mass. Collaborative Law Council
- Certified Mediator by Mass Council on Family Mediation
- Certifed as a Guardian ad Litem Mass Bar Association
- Mass. Bar Association
- Mass. Council on Family Mediation
- Boston Bar Association – Senior Partners for Justice
- Essex County Bar Association
- Lawrence Bar Association
Schedule a Consultation
Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
4 High Street, Suite 306
North Andover, MA 01845